COORDINATING AND HARNESSING AVAILABLE INSTITUTIONAL RESOURCES FOR THE SUCCESSFUL AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE VISION OF SUPERIOR AUTHORITY OF KITI – IWM BY PROVIDING AND DIRECTING AS AND WHEN NECESSARY.
- Compilation of an Institutional Human Resources Management plan, Implementation and updation of same as and when required.
- Capacity building and enhancement of Institution’s human resource potential.
- Maintain harmony between the Government and Institutional declared policy decisions while drafting programmes with the intention of elimination of conflict of interests.
- Ratification and supervision of agreements and various forms of legal instruments come into existence from time to time between the Institution and stake holders.
- To render untiring efforts to achieve absolute success of the declared vision and mission statements established by the institute.
- Monitoring discipline and order the Institution.
- Welfare activities of the Institutional academic and non academic staff.
- Premises management and maintenance.
- Program monitoring and evaluation in accordance with the Quality Assurance System.